NEPAL: Highlights Tour - 10 days
Tour Grading MODERATE: Suitable for travellers with an above average level of fitness and mobility
Tour Commences In: Kathmandu
Number of Days: 10 days / 9 nights
Accommodation: 5, 4 & 3+ Star Modern & Boutique Hotels
Leaders: Professional Expert Guides
Tour Concludes In: Katmandu
Tour Style: Luxury / Deluxe Escorted Small Group Tour
Meals: Breakfasts; 9: Lunches; 5: Dinners; 6:
Transportation: Luxury / Deluxe private chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicles
The journey begins with exploring and discovering that indefinable world heritage site in Kathmandu. Tour one of the most beautiful cities in Nepal, Pokhara and its glorious surrounds of the stunning Himalaya, where you can see the magnificent views of Annapurna Himalayas ranges. Be on the lookout for all the fabulous wildlife at Chitwan National Park. We know your travels dreams her will become a reality.
- Shop at the local bustling bazaar
- Explore the National Park UNESCO World Heritage site and village activities
- Be in awe of Pokhara (city of Mountain), the Annapurna and the famous Mt. Machhapuchhare (commonly known as Fish Tail Mountain) tower over the tropical setting of Pokhara
- Be overwhelmed in Sarangkot watching the panoramic sunrise view of Annapurna Himalayas
- Visit a Tibetan monastery
- Be entranced at the spectacular Devid fall
- Be aware of Mahadev cave, a world-famous pilgrim site
- Explore the city of Patan, known as the "paradise of fine arts"
- Spend twilight watching the best sunset of Everest at Nagarkot
- Tour of Buddha Nath, the biggest, the oldest and the most holliest of all Buddhist monastery's
- Visit Pasupatinath temple (Hindu) one of the most significant Hindu temples of Shiva in the world
- Be amazed by the architectural wonders spanning several centuries that is Durbar Square
- Private airport arrival and departure transfers for all guests
- 5, 4/3 star Modern & Boutique Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bandipur
- Meals as indicated in Itinerary; B = Breakfast: L=Lunch: D=Dinner:
- Luxury / Deluxe chauffeur driven private air-conditioned vehicles for all our transportation & sightseeing
- Australian Tour Manager and our experienced professional tour guides
- Entrance fees to all sights, monuments, shows and activities as per the itinerary
- All activities during Chitwan national park
- Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- An exclusive information travel package
- Bottled water during overland transportation
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu to Chitawan National Park 3-4 drive
- Day 03: Explore Day in Chitawan National Park
- Day 04: Chitawan National Park to Pokhara
- Day 05: Drive to Sarankkot (sunrise view of Annapurna Himalayas range) 1 hrs hike
- Day 06: City Tour of Pokhara
- Day 07: Pokhara - Kathmandu
- Day 08: Kathmandu - Nagarkot
- Day 09: Nagarkot - Kathmandu
- Day 10: Depart Kathmandu
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu at Tribhuwan International Airport transfer to hotel and briefing and welcome dinner, visit local bustling bazaar overnight in hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Chitawan National Park 3-4 drive
Visit National Park UNESCO World Heritage site and village activities overnight in hotel.
Day 03: Explore Day in Chitawan National Park
Explore day activities
Day 04: Chitawan National Park to Pokhara
About 3-4 hrs drive to Pokhara (city of Mountain), the Annapurna and the famous Mt. Machhapuchhare (commonly known as Fish Tail Mountain) tower over the tropical setting of Pokhara.
Day 05: Drive to Sarankkot (sunrise view of Annapurna Himalayas range)
this morning we walk to see the panoramic sunrise view of Annapurna Himalayas and to Pokhara.
Day 06: City Tour of Pokhara
After breakfast visit to Tibetan monastery, Devid fall, old Bazaar, Mahadev cave.
Day 07: Pokhara - Kathmandu
About 25 minute mountain flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu Upon arrival check in hotel visit Swayambhunath Stupa, Monastry overnight in hotel.
Day 08: Kathmandu - Nagarkot
City tour of Patan, drive to Nagarkot (best sunset to Everest)
Day 09: Nagarkot - Kathmandu
Enjoy with mountain sunrise drive back to Kathmandu city tour of Buddha Nath, (Buddhist monastery) Pasupatinath temple (Hindu) and Kathmandu durbar square.
Day 10: Depart Kathmandu